- No homework tonight.
Today we discussed the possible answers to the cube activity. Then, we wrote down our thoughts on the common characteristics of living things. Finally, we practiced using a microscope to observe what is in yogurt and recorded what we observed.
Here's what you need to do:
- Complete handout 3 (Cube Activity)
- Download handout 4 (Lesson 1 GS) and complete both sections. Follow the instructions on the sheet.
- Download handout 5 (Observing Yogurt) and save it to Notability. You do not need to complete this.
You received two handouts today:
- Handout 4: Lesson 1 Getting Started
- Handout 5: Observing Yogurt