- XPT Lesson 2 Reflection corrections due Wednesday by 8am.
Today we discussed the answer to question 3 on handout 6. Then, we transition to beginning with lesson 7. Here's what you need to do:
- Answer all parts of question 3 on handout 6 (the reading is available in the textbook folder of Schoology).
- Review the answers to the questions using the key provided below (posted after 3pm).
- Read page 27 of the textbook (available in the textbook folder of Schoology).
- Define the following terms in your Vocal Log: seismology, seismographs, seismogram. You'll also add seismometer: a device that measures earthquakes.
- Read page 34 of the textbook (available in the textbook folder of Schoology).
- Download handout 7.
- Answer question 3 (use the textbook for the visual you need).
You received one handout today.
- XPT Handout 7: