- Complete any stations you did not finish in class.
Today we finished the stations activity. Here's what you need to do:
- Download the instructions below for the materials extension 1 and 2.
- Follow the instructions and complete that portion of the packet.
Link for the Materials Station
Interactives Dynamic Earth Introduction
Links for Research Questions
- Basic Information from USGS on Earth's Interior
- How do we know earth's core is made of metal?
- Where does the core's heat come from and why is it so hot?
- What heats the earth's core?
- How did the layers get there?
- What is the make up of each layer?
- How far have we drilled into the earth?
- What happens if we drilled a tunnel through earth and we jumped in?
You did not receive any handouts today. Below are the instructions for materials extensions 1 and 2.