- WNC Handout 10 Reflection due in Schoology by Tuesday, May 24th at 8am. No corrections!
Sorry for the very late update! Here's what you need to do:
- Download the summative practice sheet below.
- The summative will be in 4 parts: predict, observe, explain, and extend. Each part takes a few minutes to complete.
- Predict: In the practice summative make a prediction of what you think will happen in the video. The teacher will pour both cold, blue water and warm, red water into another container of room temperature water. What will happen when the colors are poured into the container?
- Watch the video and draw what you observe. Write a brief paragraph that describes what you observed.
- Finally, explain why what you observed happened.
You received one handout today:
- Weather and Climate Summative Practice Sheet