- Footprints Reflection corrections due tomorrow.
- Summative on Wednesday.
Today we completed our discussion of the relative age activity (XPT Handout 35). Then, we had some time to work on the review sheet below, preparing us for Wednesday's summative. Here's what you need to do:
- Recognize the purpose of the relative age activity (XPT Handout 35) is to show that rock layers provide evidence of change in the geosphere. If there was no change, we would not see the variations within rock layers.
- Complete corrections to your footprints reflection (if needed).
- Complete the poll in Schoology (click on updates in science).
- Download the addendum below and add it to your summative review sheet. Work on answering the guiding questions on each table. They will help you connect ideas from each part of the XPT unit to the 3 questions on the summative.
You received one handout today:
- Summative Review Sheet Addendum