- Project 2: Decide what you need to do to finish the Fast Plant life cycle portion of the project. This part needs to be completed by tomorrow.
- Project 1: Complete all portions on photosynthesis/respiration
Today we looked at our week ahead to see what we need to get done by Friday's project deadline. We began focusing on the life cycle of the Fast Plant today. To help with this we read pp. 36-39 in the SDRO textbook and reviewed a diagram showing how the Fast Plant has changed over time. Then, we took final pictures of our Fast Plants and removed seeds from the pods. Finally, we had time to work on the script for this portion of the project. Here's what you need to do:
- Read pp. 36-39 in the SDRO textbook. This is available on the SDRO Project page. The file is called plant_life_cycle.pdf.
- Review the diagram (PDF is just below the reading on the project page).
- Contact your group and see what you can do to help you.
You received one file today:
- 12/7 Procedure