- If you did not complete the frog dissection reflection, you must attend Homework Assistance after school today or before school tomorrow. E-mail me to let me know.
Today we began our first unit in geology called Exploring Plate Tectonics (XPT). Here's what you need to do:
- Create a new folder in Notability called "Unit 3 - XPT"
- Be sure your materials from units 1 and 2 are backed up.
- You may (optionally) delete all unit 1 and 2 materials.
- We will focus on the geosphere, how it has changed, what evidence we have of that change, and what drives that change in our XPT unit. The geosphere refers to any part of the earth (e.g. the crust, the layers of the earth's interior) but does not include water, life, or the atmosphere.
- Go to Schoology and complete the quiz called "Geosphere." You will be scored on your responses but this will not count as a grade. We will re-take this quiz each time we complete a lesson to build upon our learning.
You received one handout today:
- XPT Handout 1: Lesson 1 Getting Started