- IBI Lesson 9 Reflection in Schoology (with corrections) due Wednesday, January 13th at 8am.
Today we discussed the findings from the Daphnia experiment. We reviewed our conclusions (in CEA format). We also read about how Daphnia provide evidence for evolution and learned about animal adaptations. Here's what you need to do:
- Download all files for today.
- Review 1/11 procedure for general instructions.
- Read pp. 106-109 in the IBI textbook (PDF available in Schoology).
- Complete IBI Handout 30.
- Contact a friend for the answers to the first part of IBI Handout 31.
- We will complete the second part of IBI Handout 31 (1-15) tomorrow.
You received three files today:
- 1/11 Procedure
- IBI Handout 30: Daphnia and Evolution
- IBI Handout 31: Animal Adaptations