- Read XPT 155-156, "An Island is Born"
- Read XPT 166-169, "Volcano Types"
- PDFs are available in Schoology. Password is room122.
Today we completed the analysis for XPT Handout 25. Here's what you need to do:
- Use the data from Friday, March 18th to answer the analysis questions 1-8 on XPT Handout 25. The volcano cards are available in Schoology.
- Check your answers against the class answers. These will be posted at the end of the school day.
- Complete the reading homework listed above.
In the News
Pavlof, a volcano is Alaska, erupted on Sunday. Here are a few links from the Alaska Volcano Observatory with more information about the eruption.
- General information about the volcano.
- Ash Fall model prediction.
- Seismographic data from the eruption.
You did not receive any handouts today.