- Complete p. 1 of handout 10.
Today we worked with the wind map. Here's what you need to do:
- Complete the wind map handout (WNC Handout 9). Use the link to the wind map below to do this. Follow the instructions on the sheet.
- Complete page 1 of handout 10. These are all what do you think questions. So no worries on being right or wrong!
Link for Handout 9 (Wind Map)
- Wind Map
Links for Handout 10 (Strom Trends)
- World Hurricane, Typhoon, Cyclone, and Tropical Storm Map
- US Tornado Map
You received two handouts today:
- WNC Handout 9: Reading a Wind Map
- WNC Handout 10: Trends in Storm Data