- No homework.
Today we discussed the answers to handout 19 and began observing spirogyra. Here's what you need to do:
- Compare your answers to handout 19 to my answer key below. Make any modifications to your answers that are necessary. Please do this in a different color so you can distinguish your own work from mine.
- Download the 10-12 procedure and read the "Why are we doing this?" box. This will help you understand the purpose of observing the spirogyra.
- Read the procedure on pp. 67-70, steps 2-7, in the IBI textbook.
- Download handout 20 and save it to Notability in your IBI folder.
You received two files today:
- IBI Handout 20: Observing Spirogyra
- 10/20 Procedure