- No homework.
Today we completed XPT Handout 4 and began investigating waves with XPT Handout 5. Here's what you need to do:
- Complete page 3 of XPT Handout 4. Use the information from the handout to fill in the data table. The drawings can be whatever you like to help you visualize the data.
- Review XPT Handout 5. Complete the section above the data table on the handout (identify the independent and dependent variables in the experiment).
- Think about how you would use an extended slinky to send a P-Wave and an S-Wave. What would you do to the slinky to create the waves?
- You will work with your groups tomorrow to collect data. Today they carried out the investigation but many did not complete all the data collection.
You received one handout today.
- XPT Handout 5: Testing the Motion of Waves