- Read "The Truth about Air" (pp. 108-111). PDF is available in Schoology.
- Complete the reading check in Schoology by 8am tomorrow.
Today we modeled the formation of clouds and connected this to air pressure. Here's what you need to do:
- Download Handout 7 below.
- Go to page 2. Read the answer to the first question on this site from NASA. Use that to answer the first question on page 2 of handout 7.
- Answer the remaining questions (and make a prediction) on page 2. Your prediction is based on if you believe the cloud will form when the pressure is increased in the bottle or decreased in the bottle.
- Complete the homework above.
You received one handout today:
- WNC Handout 7: Modeling the Effects of Air Pressure on Cloud Formation
|File Size:||71 kb|
Below is the handout we will be working on tomorrow. A link is provided as well for where to access the data. When the link loads, you will scroll down to 10-day weather forecast. On the right is the option to customize the display.
Link: Weather Underground