- Cross bracing argument due tomorrow.
- Most (not all) reflections have been reopened. Go fix your zeroes and improve your scores. These reflection lock out on Monday, May 30th at 8pm.
Today we learned about the earthquake tower project. Tomorrow you will randomly be placed into groups (you will select a card with a group number on it). Here's what you need to do:
- Download XPT Handout 36 below.
- Decide on a bracing design for your tower. Here is a good resource to help you make an informed choice.
You received your FINAL handout today:
- WNC Handout 36: Earthquake Towers