- Complete SDRO Handout 5 (this includes the data table and the conclusion).
Today we made a data table and counted the droppings colors. Here's what you need to do:
- Make a data table for Notability. This needs to be cleanly made (i.e. make a table in Pages and screenshot it into Notability).
- Gather your class period's data from the spreadsheet (link below).
- Calculate the mean for each color for your period, even if the data is incomplete.
- Write a conclusion based on the data you have.
You received one file today. This file can be found in Schoology due to copyright restrictions. The file is called "Butterfly Droppings Sheet."
Butterfly Droppings Data
Viewable on Google Sheets. Use only your class data. If you have the missing data, please e-mail it to me so I can update the spreadsheet.