- Project 2: CWB portion complete before class on Thursday. This includes your scripts and the images (and other visuals) you have selected. It does not need to be recorded.
- Project 1: All FP scripts and visuals (images, data tables, graphs, etc.) are ready to go before class on Thursday. It does not need to be recorded.
On Tuesday and Wednesday we worked on the cabbage white butterfly portion of our projects. I posted two readings on the project page for you to review. I also posted larva data Mr. Harper collected and shared with us. Here's what you need to do:
- Download the procedure sheet (see below).
- Read and annotate the readings on the project page under the Cabbage White Butterfly section. This includes the Cabbage White Butterfly Life Cycle reading and the Cabbage White Butterfly Information reading.
- Respond to the questions on the procedure sheet regarding the readings.
- Contact your group and share what you have done. Ask if there is anything you can help them with.
All project files are on the SDRO Project page.
You received one file today:
- 12/8 and 9 Procedure