- Complete the XPT Lesson 5 Reflection in Schoology (+corrections) by Thursday, February 25th at 8am. No submission = permanent zero.
Today we completed our paper models of earth's interior and then continued working on the extension questions (handout 13). Here's what you need to do:
- Complete your paper model. Cutouts can be found in yesterday's handout posted on this site.
- Download handout 13 and complete the questions. Links to resources are below.
- Start the homework. It's due Thursday morning.
Links for Earth's Modeling (Filling in Cut-Outs)
Links for Research Questions
- How do we know earth's core is made of metal?
- Where does the core's heat come from and why is it so hot?
- What heats the earth's core?
- How did the layers get there?
- What is the make up of each layer?
- How far have we drilled into the earth?
- What happens if we drilled a tunnel through earth and we jumped in?
You received one handout today:
- XPT Handout 13: Questions about Earth's Interior