- SDRO Lesson 5 Reflection, plus corrections, due in Schoology by Thursday, November 19th at 8am.
- Tomorrow in class you will tell me your project partner and which project you will complete. Have your decision ready!
Today we refilled our our Fast Plant systems with more nutrient solution, we reviewed the answers to SDRO Handout 6, sang the mitosis song, and started observing cells in the cell cycle. Here's what you need to do:
- Contact your group for your Fast Plant nutrient data.
- Review my answer key (uploaded after 3pm) and check your answers to SDR Handout 6. Revise and update as necessary.
- Watch the Mitosis Song video (it's just for fun).
- Download SDRO Handout 7. Complete the review on page 1. Look at the image on page 3 and practice identifying the cells in different phases. You don't need to do anything else to this.
You received one file today:
- SDRO Handout 7: Observing the Cell Cycle