- Finish IBI H20 (spirogyra observation handout)
- Submit a perfect scientific drawing for your portfolio grade. If you already earned a 100% on your WowBug drawing, you do not need to submit anything for this. Submit your image (as a JPEG or PNG) to Schoology.
Today we collected Fast Plant data for 10/13 and then continued our spirogyra observations. Here's what you need to do:
- Contact a group member to get the Fast Plant data.
- Finish IBI Handout 20 (spirogyra observations). Images will be uploaded at the end of the school day.
- If you did not earn a 100% on your WowBug drawing, then you will need to go through your scientific drawings and find one that is perfect. You will want to have this reviewed by another student. Then, submit it to the Schoology assignment "Portfolio: Scientific Drawing." This will be graded and will count towards your final grade in place of your WowBug grade. This is a great opportunity to improve your overall grade!
You received one file today:
- 10/13 Procedure