- Complete the Wisconsin Fast Plant: Monocot or Dicot? reflection in Schoology. This is due by tomorrow, December 17th at 8am.
Today we discussed our findings from yesterday's activity (part 3 of SDRO Handout 9). Then, we made our argument as to if the Fast Plant is a monocot or a dicot. Here's what you need to do:
- Check your answers to part 2 of SDRO Handout 9 using my answer key below. This will be uploaded at the end of the day.
- Download SDRO Handout 9 Addendum Part 2 and add it to SDRO Handout 9 in Notability.
- Complete page 13 of SDRO Handout 9. I will post pictures of the roots and stem here at the end of the day.
- Complete tonight's homework (Fast Plant reflection).
You received one file today:
- SDRO Handout 9 Addendum Part 2