- Read pp. 70-73 in the XPT textbook (PDF in Schoology, password: room122)
- Complete the XPT 70-73 Reading Check.
- Zero will be given if you do not submit this.
Today we discussed our findings to the QuakeFeed activity. Then, we began lesson 5. Here's what you need to do:
- After 3pm, download the answer key to the QuakeFeed activity. Compare your answers to mine. Update anything you may need. Keep in mind I identified a few patterns, but it doesn't mean I identified all the patterns! Focus on the earthquake/boundary relationships.
- Download handout 10 and think about how you would figure out what is inside a sealed object. Reflect on that by writing your answer to question 1 (in context of what you would do, not what was done in the activity) and then answer question 2.
- Complete the homework listed above. You will need to know this background information for our lesson tomorrow.
You received one handout today:
- XPT Handout 10: Lesson 5 Getting Started