- Submit a PDF of IBI 27 to Schoology by 8am tomorrow (Thursday, 1/7).
Today we examined our ponds and documented how they have changed over time. Then we had time to work on the homework (IBI Handout 27). Here's what you need to do:
- Contact a group member (the old group that you made your ponds with) to get the pictures of your pond as it is today.
- Answer question 1 on page 1 of IBI Handout 26.
- Using the top-view photo, count the total number of Lemna fronds that are in your pond so you can complete the data table on page 2 of IBI Handout 26.
- Complete the data table (see today's procedure for more information).
- Complete IBI Handout 27 and submit it to Schoology by 8am tomorrow.
You received three files today:
- 1/6 Procedure
- IBI Handout 26: Pond Observations Part 2
- IBI Handout 27: Pond Analysis