- WNC Lesson 6 Reflection due in Schoology by Friday, May 20th at 8am.
Today we continued working on handout 10. Here's what you need to do:
- If you did not complete data analysis 1 on pp. 2-3 of handout 10, do that first. Use the link below to the tornado map. Then, check your answers using the key below.
- Complete "Getting Started 2" on pp. 3-4 of handout 10.
- Complete "Data Analysis 2" on pp. 4-5 of handout 10. Use the link below to the hurricane map. To reduce the amount of data shown:
- Select your ocean basin on the map (e.g. west atlantic) to only show storms from that area.
- Filter your storms by selecting the strength or type (e.g. category 5 only, tropical storms only).
- Complete the homework above by Friday at 8am.
You did not receive any new handouts today.
Links for Handout 10 (Strom Trends)
- World Hurricane, Typhoon, Cyclone, and Tropical Storm Map
- US Tornado Map