- SDRO Lesson 5 Reflection, plus corrections, due by 8am tomorrow in Schoology.
Today we continued observing cells and practiced labeling them. Here's what you need to do:
- Complete the life cycle project form (link below) to let me know your project preference and with whom you'd like to work.
- Download the SDRO Handout 7 Addendum and add it to SDRO Handout 7 in Notability.
- Read the instructions on the addendum.
- Go to the Biology Project page (link below) and sort all 36 cells. If you make a mistake, click "Try Again" and select the correct cell.
- Count and record the total number of each cell on the data table on page 4 of SDRO Handout 7. Convert these to percents and then calculate the time.
- Go to page 3 of SDRO Handout 7 and label each of the cells as interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, or telophase/cytokinesis. Do not label any cells are that cut off (by the edges of the picture) or those in which you cannot clearly see its contents.
SDRO Life Cycle Project Form
Complete all fields on the form. You must be logged in with your WPS39 account to complete the form.
Use the link to the Biology Project to practice what we will do in our class activity.
Handouts and Files
You received one handout today. Add this file to SDRO Handout 7 in Notability. Do not save it as its own document.
- SDRO Handout 7 Addendum